mandag 22. november 2010

Enviromental Changes

Today at school we started to work on a new theme, "Enviromental Changes". We read some texts about it, from a folder we got. The texts we read was "This drought may never break", which was about a drought that lasts very long.
We also read another text called "In Alaska, it's polar bears vs. oil wells". It was about polar bears, and how they might get extinct by year 2030.

Or even sooner. I thought this was a very interesting text, because I didn't think it was that serious, and that they might get extinct that soon. A lot of people think that it's no big deal if this happens, but I see it more as a symbolic thing. The polar bear might not be a very useful animal, but that doesn't mean that it should vanish.

I don't think that the climate changes is extremely serious as the news says, but I still thing that everyone should think about the enviroment, because it's important.

1 kommentar:

  1. Dear Sketcher Boy
    I agree with you about that everyone should think about the environment.
    Regards The Teacher

    SvarSlett